My room will be opening up on March 11th in my townhouse - so my roommates are looking for another female roommate to fill my spot! Our house is wonderful and extremely convenient to the Hill. We are literally a 1 minute walk from the Stadium Armory Metro stop (seriously, I have timed it).
- Hill East Townhouse (Located near 18th & Mass)
- 2 Bedrooms upstairs/1 "apartment downstairs" in the basement
- Shared Bathroom (My roommate is clean, so no worries there)
- All Utilities included except $20 for security system (which is awesome and includes and app for your phone and a camera out front)
- Laundry Room is located downstairs in the basement (There is an outside door to access it)
- The lease is up in July with option to renew.
Little about the Room: (I have attached pictures)
- Large Room w/ a side room attached (the side room I believe was built on later & it a great place for a dresser, a chair, etc)
- 2 ceiling fans
- Large closet w/ mirrors
- Tons of windows and natural light
Little about my roommates:
- Both mid 30's (Females)
- They are both wonderful, like to spend time at home and having the house be a relaxing place to come home and unwind.
- The new gal will have to email an application to Yarmouth
- $20 Application Fee
- Yarmouth will need a copy of your 2 most recent pay stubs or offer letter
If you are needing a place at the beginning of March, I might be able to work something out. I am moving to CA on probably March 11th/12th, so this is all VERY fluid!