Room available for rent in Alexandria near Belle View in the Bucknell Neighborhood.
The room is in a duplex with a backyard, which overlooks a park with a basketball court and small trail.
The house is located less than 20 mins away from DC and less than 10 mins from Old Town Alexandria. Public transportation is accessible with a bus stop 5 mins walk away.
Belle Haven Park which borders the George Washington Memorial Parkway and has an amazing trail is 4 mins away. Also there are many amenities in the Mt Vernon Rec Center. Finally there are many restaurants in the Beacon center which is 4 mins away.
What are you renting?
- Very spacious bedroom with three windows and a walk-in closet
- Utilities Included
- Unfurnished (could be if needed)
- Has Ceiling Fun
- Hardwood Floor (The entire house has hardwood floor)
- Bathroom is shared
- Access to attic for storage
- Parking in driveway
- Kitchen and living room is shared
A little about myself,
I am a man in my early 30's who is quiet. I am very busy during the week so I am usually out by 7:15 am. I work as a software developer in Alexandria. I enjoy running but haven't much lately; this is part of my New Year resolutions.
I am friendly, easy going and respectful. I believe with the respect of boundaries and rules most people can get along.
- No overnight guest
- Background Check prior to lease signing; there is a $35 fee for processing. (Lease between 6-12 months which can be extended) I am also open to month-month depending on the circumstance
- No Smoking/Drugs
Thank you for considering being my roommate