Available January 12th. After reading below, you'll realize you can't put a price on what's being offered (but if you could, it would be $1050/mo).
Phenomenal location on Columbia Pike and Queen street, near the Airforce Memorial. One stop on the 74 bus to the Pentagon City Metro, or a 15-20 minute walk. <5 min drive into DC.
Two large bedrooms with a full bathroom for ONE person. That's right-- two bedrooms to yourself, about 500 sq. feet of private living space. 4000 sq. ft single family house to share with four roommates. We're al quiet and busy professionals in our 20s and 30s. Cable TV and upgraded high-speed wireless internet are included in rent. Gas and electric utilities are extra ( average of $75/mo)
Click here for more pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kt6rk04ivvwy1gc/AAAAtwckUZcdQAUzkULTJw7Ja?dl=0
- Off street parking. lots of unrestricted street parking
- GIANT fenced backyard with fire pit and grill
- Washer and dryer
- New kitchen with tons of storage space
- Bathroom included tub and shower
- Big windows
- No smoking
- Furnished common areas
- Dogs OK with extra pet fee. No cats
- Walk to Air Force Memorial for a phenomenal view of DC monuments
- Walking distance to newly redeveloped Columbia Pike: Giant, Lost Dog Cafe, Chipotle, Williams Jeffries Tavern, Bob & Edith's, Starbucks, BrickHaus Beer Garden, CVS, Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse, Bangkok 54, and dozens of other bars/ restaurants.
- Run/ bike to the Lincoln Memorial-- 2.5 miles
- 1.5 miles to Pentagon, Pentagon City Mall, and Pentagon Row
- 5-minute drive to Clarendon
- You'll get to live with amazing people that will probably change your life.