Bedroom for rent
Available December 12th. After reading below, you'll realize you can't put a price on what's being offered (but if you could, it would be $1170/mo)
Phenomenal location on Columbia Pike at Queen Street, near the Air Force Memorial. One stop on 74 Bus to Pentagon City Metro, or 15-20 minute walk. < 5 min drive into DC.
Two large bedrooms with adjoining full bathroom for ONE person. That’s right—two bedrooms to yourself, over 400 sq. feet of private living space. 4,000 sq. ft single family house to share with four roommates. We’re all quiet and busy professionals in our 20s and 30s. Cable TV and upgraded high-speed wireless internet is included in rent. Gas & Electric utilities are extra (average $75/mo)
• Off-street parking. Lots of unrestricted street parking
• GIANT fenced backyard with fire pit and grill
• Washer & dryer
• New kitchen with tons of storage space
• Bathroom includes tub and shower
• Big windows
• No smoking
• Furnished common areas
• NO cats.
• Walk to Air Force Memorial for a phenomenal view of DC monuments
• Walking distance to newly redeveloped Columbia Pike: Giant, Lost Dog Cafe, Chipotle, William Jeffries Tavern, Bob & Edith's, Starbucks, BrickHaus Beer Garden, CVS, Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse, Bangkok 54 and dozens of other bars/restaurants.
• Run or bike to Lincoln Memorial—2.5 miles
• 1.5 miles to Pentagon, Pentagon City mall and Pentagon Row.
• 5 minute drive to Clarendon
• You'll get to live with amazing people that will probably change your life.